VHEMBE INVITATION FOR BURSARY APPLICATIONS 2020
The office of the Executive Mayor of Vhembe District Municipality has opened an invitation for the application of bursary for the year 2020.
According to a letter cited by this portal, the Mayor is requesting that for the applications of disadvantaged student who are pursuing or intend to offer different field of study at various tertiary institutions through the district.
The application is opened for continuing students and fresh students for some targeted fields. The following are the minimum qualifications to enjoy this great offer.
Type of Qualification (Diploma and Bachelor (BSc)
- Business Administration
- Hydrology and Water Management
- Environmental /Disaster/Waste Management
- Regional and Town Planning
- Financial Accounting
- B.Com Accounting / Auditing
- Economics and Business Management
- Information Technology
- Certified Grade 12 June results
- Certified Academic records (Tertiary Students)
- An Affidavit from unemployed parents
- Certified copies of ID/Birth Certificate of student and parents
- Letter of reference from the school Principal (for Grade 12)
- Proof of residence (from Head Man, Civic or SANCO)
Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Ex. Mayor, 2nd Floor. The 2020 application is opened on 1st October 2019 and closes at 29th November 2019.
For any inquiries, please directly contact the office of the Executive Mayor at (015)9602008/2012 during office or working hours.
The completed application forms should be mailed or handed in person to the address below:
The Municipal Manager
Private Mail Bag x 5006
This application is only opened to residents of Vhembe Districts. The Municipal will contact successful applicants after the closing date of this advert. If you are not contacted, it simply implies your application was not successful.
Below are other Bursaries opened for all Students
You can always leave a comment below this post for any feedback or support