Here you have all the RTMC vacancies 2020 available for all qualified applicants. Note that all applications are time bound and therefore apply it immediately without delay or you care share this post with with your friends.
Road Traffic management Corporation (RTMC) is government agency which regulates all road regulations and management of the roads in South Africa. They usually have available vacancies to be filled by individuals.
Job Title: General Manager: Organisational Strategy Management
Ref Number: RTMC/GM:OSM/2019
Salary Package: Negotiable
Role: The General manager Strategy is the head of the department and has the responsibility to report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). He coordinates strategy development process making sure strategy alignment is in order. etc.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Degree qualification
- A Post graduate qualifications which is relevant is an advantage
- Potential applicant must have relevant eight (8) years experience
- Out of the 8 years experience, there must be at least four (4) years senior managerial position.
- Has knowledge and monitoring processes
- Has knowledge on RTMC Act.
- Has deep understanding of road traffic management legislature
- Has business and managerial skills.
- Compliance with the works ethics and budget
- Should be able to monitor and evaluate institutional performance.
Mode of Application: To apply for this post follow these steps
- Application letter (No prescribed template to follow). Use any professional way of writing application for an advertised employment post.
- More recent Curriculum Vitae (CV). Must be comprehensive with all necessary details.
- Certified copies of all relevant qualifications
- copy of Identity document
- Driving License
- After gathering all this documents, forward the application to the email: email@example.com
- The Email must contain the reference number for the position being applied for.
- You can find full details of this post here at rtmc website.
Read Also: RTMC Online Learner License Portal
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply but provided you have the requisite documents and qualifications.
This post application is opened till 11th November, 2019 on or before 16.30hrs. No late applications will be accepted.
RTMC reserves the right not to make any appointment despite the application qualified. Due to the large number of applications RTMC envisaged to have, applications will not be acknowledge. Therefore if there is no correspondence from RTMC within three months after the deadline of the applications, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For further inquiries, please write to Ms Unathi at firstname.lastname@example.org
RTMC Vacancies 2020 Available
With Vacancies you can check these ones out