Spark Schools Vacancies 2020
The Spark Schools as an ever growing quality educational institution inspired by people who are ready to make a difference in the lives of the learners is seeking the qualified, dedicated and vibrant people to fill very key positions in the school. Here you have the Spark Schools Vacancies 2020 and job opportunities.
Take a look at the available positions and see if you qualify. This article will also discusses what Spark Schools are looking for in a potential applicant.
It is a key objective of the institution to offer quality yet affordable education to the people of South Africa. Because of this, they always do their best to hire the best teachers and administrators who understands the school system .
Position : Primary School Maths Teacher
- Branch: SPARK Lynedoch, (Stellenbosch WC)
- Status: Full Time
- B.Ed. degree or Post graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). Those who have recently acquired qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Certification must be through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- Responsibilities: Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students from 7:45am – 3:30pm daily within content area of specialisation.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create individualised behaviour and learning plans for students.
- Salary / Compensation
- R19800 CTC monthly
Before you apply read all the instruction and the needed documents.Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 31st October, 2019
Physical Education Coach – 2020
Branch: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Status: Full time
- The applicant must be fluent in the English Language.
- Must have no criminal record
- Must posses Grade 12 Certificate
- SACE registration
and in addition to the above, the following experience are required:
- Previous experience managing or working with primary school-aged children
- Physical Education experience or training
- Preferably studying a degree in Human Movement/ Sport Science
- Create a positive student culture around physical education and maintain high behavioural expectations for all students.
- Use SPARK culture and behaviour management practices. Implement SPARK SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Curriculum.
- Supervise scholars during morning arrivals
- R12,000.00 P/M Neg CTC
- Midrand, Rynfield, Kempton Park, Mayville, Theresa Park, Turffontein all in Gauteng province.
Before you apply online, read all the instruction carefully and make ready all the supporting documents.Click Here To Apply
If you don’t qualify for any of the above position, you can click on the button below to see the rest of the job positions available.Click Here for All Available Positions
What to Look for in the Applications
The application process goes through three stages namely
- The Online Application: Simply select any of the position and click on Find Out More button and click on Apply at the bottom of the post. As said earlier, first read through all the qualification requirements and make sure that you have the requisite qualification before applying.
- Phone Interview: The phone interview usually takes 10-15 minutes to complete. It encompass on general questions about the applicant’s background, past or previous experiences and values.
- In Person Interview: Unlike the phone interview, the in-person interview will be the conventional panel interview. It simply discusses role tasks, observation of responsibilities and is also an opportunity to have first time access to see the Spark Schools beautiful school compounds. During any of the interview, never try to lie to the panel or the who interacts with you on phone. Calm down even of you are been provoked and any sensitive questions comes up. You can also respectively decide not to answer a question or if you have no idea.
You can always leave a message in the comment box below to give a any feedback or have your grievances resolved.
Keep sharing this so that your family and friends can also enjoy such a great opportunity at Spark Schools